Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 23rd, 2014

Super over all physician

Terrific doctor! show details Terrific doctor!
by Amy M on Nov 8th, 2013

I can't recall how many years I've been going to DR Zorn, over 7. She is a wonderful doctor. She always takes every appt seriously, even my crazy "help me my hair is falling out" appt. She writes an Rx when needed but not every time based on the diagnosis. Getting refills is easy. She does everything electronically with her laptop which is great. She is very friendly. We even talk about family, clothes, shopping etc during appts. Down to earth but professional doctor that takes you seriously.

heartless! show details heartless!
Sep 27th, 2010

I'd been going to her for 7 years.But she just doesn't care about patients unless $$$$.,don't call with a problem asking for help (not a prescription)I GOT BASCIALLY A FU.

The HIGHEST recommendation I can give for a PCP!!! show details The HIGHEST recommendation I can give for a PCP!!!
by K on Sep 3rd, 2010

Having Fibromyalgia and many other medical issues can be so frustrating and overwhelming at times. Dr. Zorn is always so compassionate, and attentive to what i have to say. I feel so extremely fortunate to have found her and would highly recommend her to any friend or family member!!!Wish there was a way to reward the Doctors that get a five star rating in all areas!!!! Kudos to you all!

My fav doctor show details My fav doctor
by Citysearch User on Nov 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to Dr. Zorn for years and she is great. She will do tests if she thinks they are warranted. She has sent me to see a speci...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Wouldn`t recommend show details Wouldn`t recommend
by Citysearch User on May 21st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I`m a person who is always sick and has requested tested numerous times from Dr. Zorn always looks at me like I`m crazy and won`t do any tes...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
One of the best show details One of the best
Sep 16th, 2008

Dr. Zorn is awesome! She is a smart and caring physician who listens. She treats the whole patient not just the symptoms. I am able to be completely honest with her because she never judges.