A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mellany Manaig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mellany Manaig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manaig graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Manaig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mellany Penetrante Manaig MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mellany P. Manaig practice?
- Dr. Mellany Manaig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mellany Manaig practices Internal Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists.