A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mellayne Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mellayne Myers, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Myers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mellayne Rector Myers MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mellayne R. Myers practice?
- Dr. Mellayne Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Mellayne Myers practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Emergency Physicians and Macon Family Physicians.