A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mellayne Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mellayne Myers, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Myers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mellayne Rector Myers MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mellayne R. Myers practice?
- Dr. Mellayne Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mellayne Myers practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Emergency Physicians and Macon Family Physicians.