Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mellisa Pensa
Dr. Mellisa Pensa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in Old Saybrook, CT. She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pensa is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center and UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mellisa Pensa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Mellisa Pensa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Peter Rabinowitz
Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
New Haven, CT34
Dr. Khaled Altassan
New Haven, CT6
Dr. Ben Mobo Jr
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0.03 mi13