A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mellisa Pensa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pensa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mellisa Pensa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Pensa graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pensa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mellisa Ann Pensa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mellisa A. Pensa practice?
- Dr. Mellisa Pensa has 1 office location.
Dr. Mellisa Pensa practices Family Medicine near Old Saybrook, CT.
See Old Saybrook Family Physicians.