A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mellisa Pensa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pensa
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Pensa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mellisa Pensa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Pensa graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pensa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mellisa Ann Pensa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mellisa A. Pensa practice?
- Dr. Mellisa Pensa has 1 office location.
Dr. Mellisa Pensa practices Family Medicine near Old Saybrook, CT.
See Old Saybrook Family Physicians.