Dr. Melodi Wilson MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017
Dr Wilson was the most unfriendly doctor I ever see it.
I would never go back to her or recommend her. She never introduces her self it look like she was doing a favor to me.

June 2nd, 2015
been with this practice for years. As my doctor no longer practices in OB (just GYN), I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Wilson, since I trusted the practice. After a long wait and initial meeting with her during the appointment, I decided that I would not return. Her bedside manner and knowledge to answer my questions was a terrible example of modern medicine. In good old lazy fashion, she constantly answered my pregnancy related questions about skin, nutrition and emotion by stating she would refer me to another specialist (e.g. dermatologist, nutritionist, etc.). it seemed that she had no interest in offering her expertise, but would rather collect the money and "pass the buck" so that she did not have to do any work.

January 13th, 2014
Patient

August 29th, 2013
Bed side manner
I'm plan on finding a new doctor.

April 11th, 2013
Very RUDE and unprofessional
Was very dismissive of any of my concerns. Would not listen to me when I was talking, seemed very bored the entire time. I asked her to be tested for my blood type (in addition to other blood test) and she looked at me like I was crazy for asking and told me it wasnt important. I was also wanted my cholestoral and never recieved any results for either. I will never go back to her.

May 2nd, 2012
All Good things..
I've been seeing Dr. Wilson for the last 6 years. She's been my reg GYN as well as has helped me find my way thru fertility issues and knew when it was time to send me to another fertility specialist because my issues needed more in depth specialists. I returned to her after getting pregnant by the specialist she recommended and continued my prenatal care with her and the FFX OBGYN midwives. She wound up being my on call doc when it was time for me to go to the hospital to have my baby and did an excellent job performing my unplanned c-section. I would recommend her to anyone. She's good, she's honest, and she doesn't beat around the bush- I respect her and continue to be a patient of hers because of it.

January 19th, 2012
great lady
very nice lady, she makes you very relaxed. sometimes there's quite a wait, and when calling with questions it can be difficult to get a hold of people. She was my first gyn and i can't say that i'm looking forward to finding another now that i've moved

November 30th, 2011
From the moment I walked in the door it seemed like this doctor either just rolled out of bed or was on drugs. She did not seem to care at all about me as a patient, my concerns or questions. She kept looking at my two year old son as if he was some scary creature (he was nicely strapped into the stroller the whole time). Half way through the appointment I decided to actually walk out without being examined, that is how bad an impression she made on me. (I am also a physician and I was just horrified at her unprofessional behavior and appearance)

March 15th, 2010
Horrid Doctor. Does not care about patients's concerns and won't let you get in word edgewise. Keeps her hand on the door knob for entire visit. Rolls her eyes and dismisses any thoguhts you have about your pregnancy. Personaliy zero.

May 17th, 2009
Excellent MD
I have been with Dr.Wilson for 4 years now. She is a very caring person who will sit and listen to any and all concerns or questions that you may have. She is very professional and through with everything that she does. I am very pleased to have found such a excellent doctor and don't ever plan on leaving her practice.

August 19th, 2016