Dr. Melody Adler MD Patient Reviews

2.5

September 17th, 2016
Deplorable patient care
Would never recommend her to anyone! Unfortunately that goes hand in hand with Women's Complete Care where she practices. Had it not been for the care provided, attention, and relentless unwillingness to back down to Dr Adler that we received and witnessed from a very special Labor and Delivery Nurse (employed by hospital not Complete Women's Care group), Dr Adler Who was the on call Dr from the practice at time of delivery would have cost my wife her life. She failed to give her medication that was discussed minutes prior to the procedure (C Section) that were essential for her survival. Her (Dr Adler) arrogance, and I'm the Dr complex resulted in her refusal to side with hospital personnel denying my wife of life critical treatment for several hours until she was faced with the decision of giving in and signing off or the imminent death of my wife. Even then her arrogance or lack of practical medical knowledge one, resulted in her willingness to only meet the treatment prescribed by hospital personnel half way. This provided only enough attention to buy more time than to actually treat my wife, and repeated itself over multiple days. Full extent of any long term effects is still unknown, as my wife continues suffer.

June 21st, 2016
I enjoyed the staff at complete women's care but had a horrible experience with dr Adler. She was rude and very unprofessional when it came to the birth of my first born child. Thank God dr wright stepped in and delivered my baby.

February 9th, 2016
BEWARE
I don't usually do reviews but after the visit I just had with her I feel the need to address some concerns I had. Dr. Adler acts like she is better than her patients, and she talks down on you as if you were uneducated. Very very poor bedside manor, and shows no sympathy at all. Before the appointment was over, I knew right away that I would not be coming back. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Adler to anyone. Please don't waste your time with her.

January 9th, 2016
Worst doctor
Worst. Bedside manners. Terrible Terrible Terrible Acts better than you. Talks down to patients. I would NEVER see her again! Rushed my placenta after delivery. WORST

February 13th, 2014
After 20 years of coming here i will not again
I would have had better care and maybe treated like a person if i went to the free clinic.I have never been so disgusted with a doctor and her nurse. Thay acted as if i was inconvenience them.No bedside manner and when i asked for more info i was told to "google" .I have been coming to this practice for 20 years.I'm sorry to say that a place i have trusted for so long is no more ,there may still be good doctors but not her .OH and i think the best part was when i overheard them talking about me and laughing

April 18th, 2013
The office staff and other physicians at Complete Women's Care were great. I had two interactions with Dr. Adler, one where she was very polite and professional but the other where she was just awful - inconsiderate, rude, and just plain mean. She seemed upset at having to take time out of her busy schedule at the hospital to answer my questions. She needs to work on her bedside manner and ensuring that she does not take out her bad moods on patients.

April 21st, 2009