A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melody Bellinghausen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melody Bellinghausen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellinghausen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Bellinghausen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melody Faith Bellinghausen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melody F. Bellinghausen practice?
- Dr. Melody Bellinghausen has 1 office location.
Dr. Melody Bellinghausen practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.