A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Melody Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Brewer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melody L Brewer MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melody L. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Melody Brewer has 1 office location.
Dr. Melody Brewer practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists.