A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melody Bronold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melody Bronold, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronold graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bronold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Medical Univ Of South Carolina
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bronold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melody A. Bronold practice?
Dr. Melody Bronold practices Pediatrics near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN and Port Orchard, WA.
See Silverdale Pediatricians.