A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melody Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melody Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melody Burton, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Burton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melody Ann Burton DO is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melody A. Burton practice?
- Dr. Melody Burton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melody Burton practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.