Dr. Melody Denham Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Melody Denham?

The very highest and best in pain care.

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Dr.Denham is humane, caring and the best doctor I have ever seen for my pain problems. She is intelligent, knowledgeable and a bigger plus -- she is understanding and humane. This incredible physician, as busy as she is, will find ways to help her patients. I thank God every day that I am under her care. God bless her!!!!

Ditto

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Ditto to most of the reviews below. Can't even make an appointment with this office. They don't return calls. Very frustrating whether in pain or not. Rude front desk. Why are offices like this even in practice?

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Caring and compassionate

Posted on August 28th, 2013

I've been waiting over a month for Dr. Denham's office to call me back to schedule an appointment for my husband who has severe peripheral neuropathy and is in constant pain. I had the referring doctor send his files immediately, and have called back several times, and the doctor still hasn't read his files and scheduled an appointment. At this point, I no longer trust that they can take care of him since they can't even make a phone call. For an office that's supposed to care for people who are in pain, the neglect they've shown so far is unforgiveable. I'm disgusted.

Do not go to this doc

Posted on August 19th, 2013

My visit with this doctor was (hands down) the worst medical experience I've ever had -- and I've seen a lot of doctors over the years! She was incredibly rude and dismissive and exhibited ZERO compassion for my chronic pain from rheumatoid arthritis. I would recommend staying far, far away from this doctor's practice.

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Denham by my husband's primary care physician three weeks ago. He is in severe pain with peripheral neuropathy and unable to work, or to even get out of bed most days. My primary physician sent his file over to her the same day I called for an appointment. Today it will be three weeks without a call back from her office to even schedule an appointment. I have spoken to her office 5 times to try and see what the hold up is, and they keep telling me that she hasn't had time to look at his file yet, and that they'll call me when she's ready. Three weeks is a long time to wait for a phone call when you're in chronic pain. Don't they care??? If they can't even call back, what type of care can we expect from this doctor if we ever get in to see her? I'm thoroughly disgusted at the utter disrespect they've shown me so far. People in pain management are supposed to care for people in pain, not ignore them.

Great doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr Denham has always been very responsive to me. She seems to genuinely care about my whole health, not just treating my pain from disc disease. She even discovered a blood pressure issue I wasn't aware I had. I would highly recommend her!

What a joke

Posted on March 24th, 2013

Ive been suffering from chronic pain for years now, Ive seen her a number of times. Every time I went in I explained to her and staff that this pain is completely tearing my life apart. I need to get things done but can't because of my pain. So what does she do? Gives me medication that i have taken before which proved not to work. I cant take much more of this, whats the point of living a life of nothing but pain? Oh also, she takes days to get back to you.

Nothing New

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

No new care provided than I had had for years. Explained how severe pain was and how old meds didnt work anymore but nothing new offered and ignored. Wanted to try non opiate things but nothing. In severe pain with bad episode for several days and never called me back. Went to ER in desperation. Fiund new Dr with many many cutting edge and new alternatives but then had problems getting records.Seems if it is an easy fix like sugery then she is ok but if it takes work and trying alternative things other than pain killers forget it.Very disappointed. She literally only refilled my prescription from taking same drug for a year thst i dont want and doesnt work and have an xray done which no one told me the result of.Other much better pain management groups in Denver. Not sure why I was treated like this or the indifference when I expresses how upset I was. Seems they dont care about your pain unless easy fix.

Wonderful Care

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

Dr. Denham provides outstanding medical diagnosis and care. She carefully reviews each patient's situation and selects the most correct course of action. Her PA is incredibly well schooled and knowledgable.The entire staff work hard to accomodate your special needs and conditions.

Posted on November 16th, 2011