A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melody Denson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melody Denson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melody Denson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Denson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Denson has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melody Ann Denson MD is a female Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Melody A. Denson practice?
- Dr. Melody Denson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melody Denson practices Urology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Urologists.