A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melody Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melody Moody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melody Moody, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Moody has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melody Lynne Moody MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melody L. Moody practice?
- Dr. Melody Moody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melody Moody practices Pediatrics near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Pediatricians.