A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melody St John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melody St John is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melody St John, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. St John graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. St John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - Hot Springs, AR
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. St John accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 32 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan