A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melody St John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melody St John is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. St John
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. St John Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melody St John, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. St John graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. St John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - Hot Springs, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melody Dawn St John MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Melody D. St John practice?
- Dr. Melody St John has 1 office location.
Dr. Melody St John practices Rheumatology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Rheumatologists.