A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melody St John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melody St John is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. St John
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. St John Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melody St John, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. St John graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. St John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - Hot Springs, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melody Dawn St John MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Melody D. St John practice?
- Dr. Melody St John has 1 office location.
Dr. Melody St John practices Rheumatology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Rheumatologists.