A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melonyx Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melonyx Parent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melonyx Parent, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Parent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melonyx B Parent MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melonyx B. Parent practice?
- Dr. Melonyx Parent has 1 office location.
Dr. Melonyx Parent practices Family Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Family Physicians.