A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melton Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melton Fish, DO is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melton Harwell Fish DO is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Melton H. Fish practice?
- Dr. Melton Fish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melton Fish practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, TX.
See Longview Pathologists.