A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melville Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melville Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melville Hughes, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melville Howard Addison Hughes MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Melville H. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Melville Hughes has 7 office locations.
Dr. Melville Hughes practices Dermatology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and New York, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Dermatologists.