Learn more about Dr. Melville Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melville Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melville Hughes, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melville H. Hughes practice?
Dr. Melville Hughes practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.