A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Adler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Adler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Adler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin L Adler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melvin L. Adler practice?
- Dr. Melvin Adler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Adler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.