A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Adler is Good. Dr. Adler has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Adler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Femur Fracture Repair and Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Adler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical CenterNorth Division
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melvin L. Adler practice?
Dr. Melvin Adler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mel Adler