A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Adler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Adler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Adler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin L Adler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melvin L. Adler practice?
- Dr. Melvin Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Adler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.