Dr. Melvin Ashford MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
Have always felt I r..
Have always felt I received high quality care through MN Women's Care. Everything ran very smoothly with my c section from admission to discharge. My new family and I couldn't be happier!

October 12th, 2016
Great staff they ans..
Great staff they answer all my questions and never make me feel bad for asking them! This is how you should always feel at your doctors!

October 10th, 2016
When I get in it has..
When I get in it has been great. The whole team are very kind and thorough .. the only problem I come to find now is it is getting harder to see Ashford specifically. There are times that's ok but then other times its important to see him with my complex case! But they all seem to work well to try and make that happen.

October 5th, 2016
I have followed Andr..
I have followed Andrea and Dr Ashford from Aspen. That says something! I have met many more amazing providers with having my two children. I love MN Women's Care and all the people there.

October 3rd, 2016
I had mesh erosion f..
I had mesh erosion for years I was bleeding and I kept going back to my family doctors I was getting fevers a lot the doctors didn't know why. Finally I went Dr.Ashford's clinic and knew something was wrong he performed exploratory surgery I found out it was mesh erosion what he thought it was . I had the exploratory procedure in 2013 than I had a historectomy performed the same year . And he had to remove all the mesh.I am so grateful he did and that he knew a lot about mesh.no longer bleeding still come in for treatments from the mesh inside me soo long I have muscle spasms and a weak bladder the treatments help. He is a great doctor!

September 30th, 2016
I have been seeing D..
I have been seeing Dr. Ashford fro over 12 years now. He has brought 5 healthy children of mine into this world. He is a wonderful Dr.

September 15th, 2016
Love it here, everyo..
Love it here, everyone is super nice and easy to talk with. I came in on a wrong date for my lab test but they were able to see me. I was still able to do it on the same day I went in and just cancel my appointment that was scheduled.

August 8th, 2016
My schedule was done..
My schedule was done on time, wait time was great plus staff members met my expectation. The environment looks great and calming. Happy to be a patient here.

August 1st, 2016
I've been coming to ..
I've been coming to this clinic for a while now and I love it! Amazing clinicians as well as staff

July 15th, 2016
The staff that worke..
The staff that worked with me were all very efficient and nice. I felt comfortable.

May 29th, 2016
Midwife listened to ..
Midwife listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. My wait time was quick in the waiting room and waiting to be seen by midwife.

May 23rd, 2016
All of my experience..
All of my experiences at Minnesota Women's Care have been very positive. I was greeted warmly by the front desk person and was clearly instructed on how and what to do to complete the process for my one hour glucose test/lab work. Every one in the office is always helpful and friendly. I have been very happy with my choice to receive prenatal services at Minnesota Women's Care.