A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Belding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belding
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Belding, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Belding graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Belding has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Harrison Memorial Hospital, Bremerton, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Earl Belding MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin E. Belding practice?
- Dr. Melvin Belding has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Belding practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease near Bremerton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Silverdale, WA.
See Bremerton Internists, Bremerton Infectious Disease Doctors, and Bremerton Pulmonologists.