A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumenthal
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Blumenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Stanley Blumenthal MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin S. Blumenthal practice?
- Dr. Melvin Blumenthal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Melvin Blumenthal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yardley, PA.