A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Bottner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Bottner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bottner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bottner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottner graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bottner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Lawrence Bottner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin L. Bottner practice?
- Dr. Melvin Bottner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Bottner practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.