A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Bottner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Bottner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottner graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bottner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Lawrence Bottner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin L. Bottner practice?
- Dr. Melvin Bottner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Bottner practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.