Dr. Melvin Bottner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melvin Bottner?

November 22nd, 2016

aaaa

Dr. Bottner's office did unnecessary medical tests in order to bill my insurance company. His staff was unprepared and unable to quote the proper costs of the tests prior to me deciding to have them.

May 24th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Bottner for over 20 years. Sometimes I've had to wait to be seen, however every single time I've been ill and needed to see him without an appointment, he's worked me into the daily schedule. He is the most thorough physician I've ever seen. I highly recommend Dr. Bottner.

March 6th, 2015

Experience

Dr. Bottner always listens and considers the issue. I've been seeing him for many years and I always feel that he tries to provide the best outcome.

January 10th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had!

June 9th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr. Bottner cares about your health. Really.....I would not go to any other Doctor. He is the best.

February 24th, 2014

The most knowledgeable doctor.

September 16th, 2011

He is very rude and thinks that he is better than everyon because he is a doctor. He has no sense of reality when is comes to treating people like they matter.

November 19th, 2010

Expect long waits in the office, but he's worth it. Dr Bottner knows what he's doing, and if you need an urgent appointment, his staff will get you in.

May 21st, 2010

Will not be back

Your tactics are unethical, your assistant, Toni, is unprofessional, you seem to be more interested in billing than the patient. It is unfortunate because you are probably a great doctor but I refuse to be treated the way you and your office treats people. I doubt you really care but I will not be returning or referring you to anyone.

December 5th, 2009

Good is nearly excellent (to me)

I attribute the "time" score to the fact that the office was very busy. But I appreciated the skill and efficiency of everyone I contacted on the staff. I am satisfied with my initial diagnosis (I learned my actual condition is uncommon) but Dr. Bottner was actually very close to accurate. It was his referral to a specialist that was really astounding. I was given an appointment inside of 24 hours when they discovered that Dr Bottner was referring me. This man is connected!

January 12th, 2009

Dr. Bottner is by far the best physician I have ever had. He is determined to help all of his patients and he excels at this goal.

October 22nd, 2008

Great doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Bottner's on and off for over 25 years (the off was when Ilived out of state). He has always given excellent care and is a knowledgeable and caring physician.