Learn more about Dr. Melvin Copper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Copper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Copper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Copper graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Copper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Wayne Copper MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin W. Copper practice?
- Dr. Melvin Copper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Copper practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Henderson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rusk, TX.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Cardiologists.