Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melvin Copper
Dr. Melvin Copper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, TX, with another office in Rusk, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Copper is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center-Pittsburg, East Texas Medical Center-Jacksonville and Mother Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Melvin Copper has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Melvin Copper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, TX.
Dr. Michael Ashigbi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Henderson, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. Marc Usrey
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Henderson, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Upali Walgama
Henderson, TX 0.01 mi47