A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Medlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Medlock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Medlock graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Medlock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Dubose Medlock MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin D. Medlock practice?
- Dr. Melvin Medlock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Medlock practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Waycross, GA.
See Spartanburg Primary Care Doctors.