A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Medlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medlock
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Medlock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Medlock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Medlock graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Medlock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Dubose Medlock MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin D. Medlock practice?
- Dr. Melvin Medlock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Medlock practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Waycross, GA.
See Spartanburg Family Physicians.