A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Medlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Medlock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Medlock graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Medlock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medlock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans