A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Richardson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Richardson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Richardson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- La Port Hospital & Health System
- La Porte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Darnell Richardson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin D. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Melvin Richardson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Richardson practices Family Medicine near Michigan City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Valparaiso, IN.
See Michigan City Primary Care Doctors.