A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Donaldson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donaldson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donaldson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Donaldson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Saier Donaldson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin S. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. Melvin Donaldson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Donaldson practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.