Gastroenterologist (digestive), Surgeons
1604 Hospital Pkwy
Ste 505
Bedford, TX 76022
817-267-2678
Locations and availability (2)

|  Patients Daughter  |  show details
by Sabrina Jenks on Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Elison is a wonderful Dr. He is very compassionate, and takes time to explain things clearly. He makes it a point to put his patients first. Our whole family is highly pleased with him. The whole group is a great group of Doctors. We highly recommend him and this group.

Jul 12th, 2011

Dr. Elieson was courteous and professional. He was very patient with my questions and great with aftercare. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Great Doctor with Excellent Skilks and Bed-side manner  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

r. Elieson is professional, courteous, an excellent surgeon and possesses an exceptional bed-side manner. He is patient, willing to answer all of your questions in-depth and even draw diagrams for you so you attain a better understanding of what surgery he is going to do or simply to ouline what is wrong with you. He also possesses a great sense of humor, which is something I appreciate. It helps place you at ease. I am so very glad I met Dr. Elieson. He will be my general surgeon from here on out, as he has completely gained my trust with his attitude of committment to excellence and caring mannerism toward his patients (me, for one!). :)

|  Awesome and Knowledgeable Dr!  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

Dr Elieson is an awesome doctor and is so kind to explain and show you pictures of your medical condition. He puts the patient and family at ease with his procedures and does a great job in surgery. His aftercare is great too. I would recommend this doctor to any one.

Jan 27th, 2011

I found Dr. Elieson very eager to help me. He knew the level of pain I had been experienceing and wanted to put my mind at ease. Follow up visits were very informative and he tolerated my cross examine styled questions. He even wrote my husband a RX to rub my back and shoulders to help me through recovery! In this instance I am thankful I will not have to see him again due the wonderful job he did and I would refer him to others! TY!

Oct 9th, 2009

He was pretty easy to get into. Had surgery scheduled then a week before he decided to go on vacation. After I had the surgery in the follow up visits he was not confident in what to do afterwards. Seemed it was more my opinion whether or not to take our stitches or put myself on Antibiotics. I would try getting into someone with more experiece if I had to do it again.