Dr. Melvin Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melvin Feldman?

great doctor!

Posted on June 21st, 2015

I breastfeed my baby and he was helpful and highly knowledgeable with regards to breastfeeding. He and Dr. Margaret are my favorites!

Great Pediatrician

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Dr. Feldman has been my pediatrician for both my children since they were infants (2006 to present). Whenever I make an appt I ask for Dr. Feldman. He is caring and his diagnosis is always accurate. He makes things clear and I leave the office understanding the diagnosis.

Posted on January 12th, 2012

He is a great doctor. He save my son, when he find the Wilms Tumor in 2000. We have been seeing he group for about 16 years.

ATTENTION breast feeders

Posted on August 18th, 2008

DO NOT go to Dr. Feldman at Children's Pediatrics & Associates if you have any intention of breast feeding. You will be pressured to supplement early on and be given ignorant and just plain incorrect information.

Type 2 Diabetes