A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Field is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Field, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Field has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Field MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melvin Field practice?
- Dr. Melvin Field has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Field practices Neurological Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.