A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Gaskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Gaskins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaskins
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaskins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Gaskins, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaskins graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaskins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Whittier Gaskins MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin W. Gaskins practice?
- Dr. Melvin Gaskins has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Gaskins practices Medical Oncology near Greenbelt, MD.
See Greenbelt Oncologists.