Dr. Melvin Gorelick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melvin Gorelick?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Melvin Gorelick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2015

Could not ask for better doctor

June 30th, 2014

10 min appt - zero professionalism.

Dr. Gorlick had come very highly recommended by a family friend who said he had just found skin cancer on her and it was a fluke that he found it so she was very thankful. My experience was not very good. I went in because my daughter had a wart on her foot, and I wanted him to check my freckles and moles so we booked a double appt. I got in my patient gown. He came in, looked at my daughter's wart, came back and treated it with something. Then he literally looked over at my freckles and moles as if he were observing someone's tan. 12 seconds later he says, ok everything looks fine. It was a 10 minute visit. The bill was over $200 for what? 10 minutes of his time? I ended up buying an over the counter treatment for the daughter's foot wart which worked ($15). I don't know why he comes highly recommended at all. He did not give me the time of day - and I am sure if I had any cancerous moles he would not have seen them in his quick glance at me. Very very strange. Zero bedside manner, zero follow up, zero personality or professionalism.

October 11th, 2010

Bad Rash

I had been misdiagnosed and mistreated.Dr. Gorelick got it right and finally cleared it all up!

November 20th, 2009

competent dermatologist

I've been to Dr. Gorelick many times over the years. So has my son. He has removed warts and other lesions. He's thorough.

January 11th, 2009

Gruff

Dr Gorelick is an old school doctor. He was in a hurry when he did my skin survey. His incomplete survey of my skin was inexcusable. He did not examine my scalp, my hands/nails, under my arms or pubic area. I would not recommend him to anyone.

July 26th, 2017