Dr. Melvin Grossman Is this you?

THE BEST

Posted on September 19th, 2016

DR. GROSSMAN IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

The Best in his field!

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Dr. Grossman has been my doctor since I was 6 months old with a lot of medical problems. I am now 28 years old and he has been and is the best doctor I have ever known. I would not trade the experience, knowledge and wisdom of this doctor for anything. I still see doctor Grossman every month without fail. He is the BEST!!!

Posted on August 30th, 2015

After multiple failed attempts across Broward County with my spinal cord issues I am paralyzed from the chest down and experiencing severe neurological pain and muscle spasms that are uncontrollable.. he was the only one that would prescribe me what was needed stop the problem. He is a joy to talk to and I consider him A friend is what a doctor should be.

Agree with Most

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Dr. Grossman is in fact a one of a kind. They don't make doctors like him any more. I have been with him for over 12yrs., and he never disappoints to give me first class medical service. He is an excellent doctor that really cares and takes his time with you. However, some of his staff members are NOT so nice and need to take lessons from him or be sent to a customer service class in order to improve their handling of his patients. I don't think Dr. Grossman knows what is going up front, because if he knew, he would definitely put a stop to it. No one should be treated so rudely and when you leave messages on their answering machine they are just ignored or you are left on hold for long periods. Despite them (maybe just one, not all of the staff members), I continue to go to him.

chose him as my doc

Posted on December 16th, 2013

Dr. Grossman and insurance adjuster insurance company P M A , I got hurt on the job, so far this so called doctor GROSSMAN, Has not done one thing, to help me in my injury. 5 weeks seeing him.my feet feel like bees are sting me on both feet. I cant sleep, so much pain. why would a doctor do this to me, or anyone. I do not trust this doctor or my insurance .P M A .. Do not recommend this doctor to any one.......

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Has been my doctor for 15 years. He is wonderful caring doctor who doesn't treat his patients like a number but more like a family. He is old schooled. Don't worry about his clutter and unorganized office he is extremely smart and will help you.

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Office needs a good cleaning.. Dr was detailed and polite staff needs to learn better customer service ,I went to window and had to wait while 2 girls were done texting and also a child with a puppy sitting there..

The worst experience in my life

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Terrible experiences, I went w my 4 years old son. First at all, the office is full of dust and no kid friendly. Then, "doctor" was rude with me and my son. He said that my son is only spoiled and no autistic, and without any explanation he left me in the room with my son. He only said " you can go to another doctor". He did not explain why he think that my son who is high functional autistis is not autistic. He should not be in contact w kids.

Horrible experience with staff

Posted on March 6th, 2013

My pediatrician referred me to Dr. Grossman, since my 2 year old is presenting developmental delays, at the time of scheduling the appt it was never disclosed his office does not take credit cards, only checks and cash. The front office woman refused to let the doctor see my child because I did not have cash on me for the copay ($25), telling me I could go somewhere and get the cash and come back, my child was sleep in his stroller, I pleaded to have the office send me the bill, and she refused, charging against me in such aggressive manner that even the other ladies at the office asked her to refrain herself. I walked out of course, no one deserves to be treated that way and a Doctor should not refused seeing a child because of a copayment of $25. As a pediatric neurologist, he should surround himself with people sensitive enough to treat patients and families with compassion and respect. I respect the office policy not to accept credit cards, but it should be told at the moment of scheduling the appt. and reminded at the moment of appt. confirmation. Very disappointed to have wasted my morning and a week awaiting to see this Doctor.

Good Dr!

Posted on November 17th, 2011

I saw Dr Grossman for the first time today. An exc clinician very caring,thorough and he spent time with me and explained everything clearly.

Great doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Dr. Grossman was heaven sent. I had taken my son to see quite a few neurologists before seeing Dr. Grossman. Dr. Grossman was professional and caring and took his time reviewing my son's medical records and diagnosing him. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good neurologist.

Professional, caring and thorough!

Posted on March 16th, 2010

I have seen several neurologists for my daughters prior to Dr. Grossman, but none were able to provide the absolute individual attention to my daughters as individual patients that he provided. He spoke to them and investigated the issues, and treated them with care and consideration! He truly cares for his patients, and it shows!