Dr. Melvin Haysman Is this you?

May 24th, 2016

He is the best!!

There's no better than this Dr right here!!! You will have to wait for a little while but when it's your turn to see him he doesn't rush you and takes his time to make a correct Diognoses and treatment!!

February 26th, 2016

Dr. Hayesman is the best doctor I have been to in my entire life. After being sick for many years and going to many doctors, Dr. Hayesman was the one doctor who listened and didn't stop until he diagnosed all of my problems, and worked with me until I became and stayed healthy. He is the best!

December 12th, 2014

Added pills unnecessarily, blood draw couldn't be used because different lab than insurance stipulated so had to have drawn again at lab, had me eliminate dyes etc for blotchy skin that didn't bother me and wasn't why I was there. Was just trying to find a new allergist after moving

November 12th, 2014

A Compassionate, caring doctor

I first went to Dr. Haysman in the fall of 1977 after infections set in from allergies, and exhaustion. He understood the problems and explained the course of treatment. Over the years he helped to diagnose many problems I have had. I believe he saved my life by watching my condition closely. He is a fantastic diagnostician and takes time to write the course of action he suggests to help each and every patient. Thank You Dr. Haysman for all you did while in your care. I consider your expertise is a God given talent. I miss your encouragement now that I am in SC. Full time. May you continue to be blessed in your practice as well as with your family.

April 10th, 2014

mrs

Dr, Haysman is a wonderful dr. and does not rush you through your appointment he is very through and cares for the patient

September 6th, 2012

He really cares about his patients.

June 20th, 2012

Tired of Waiting

I have left this office multiple times due to waits of over an hour. Once, I waited 2.5hrs before leaving with an angry newborn and was never seen. Today was the last straw, I waited over an hour past the appointment time and just had to leave. I couldn't stand the waiting anymore! Now, I'm left calling around to other allergist in the area to see if they'll take my allergy shot serum from his office that I've never had any shots of yet! Worst allergist EVER. And even when you call with a question, expect a wait. I've called at 9am and never receive an answer until almost 5pm.

February 8th, 2012

Find another allergist!!!

Aside from a ridiculous wait time, a dirty facility, and overall feeling uncomfortable with the way the doctor was interacting with me, Dr. Haysman spent the majority of the time asking me irrelevant questions about why I was there and tried to get me to do unnecessary tests. If that wasn't bad enough, a week after my appointment, I asked for a copy of my medical file - every page was filled with blatant lies about what I said, how I felt, etc. Do NOT see him!

December 11th, 2010

DR. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!

DR. HAYSMAN IS OBVIOUSLY ONLY CONCERNED WITH HIMSELF. The first time I took my seven year old son to see him I had to wait at least an hour. This time I waited an hour and a half before reminding the staff I had a seven year old boy who had been there for to long. I waited another fifteen minutes before leaving without being seen. Is this a caring or professional man? I do not think so.

April 29th, 2015