A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Heyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Heyman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Heyman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Growth Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Transplantation
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heyman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin B Heyman MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin B. Heyman practice?
- Dr. Melvin Heyman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Heyman practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Santa Rosa, CA.
See Pleasanton Pediatric Specialists.