A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Hodde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Hodde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodde graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barton County Memorial Hospital
- St Johns Hospital - Aurora
- University Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin D Hodde DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin D. Hodde practice?
- Dr. Melvin Hodde has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Hodde practices Emergency Medicine near Lamar, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cassville, MO and Aurora, MO.
See Lamar Emergency Physicians.