A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Horwith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwith graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Horwith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horwith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melvin J. Horwith practice?
Dr. Melvin Horwith practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Endocrinologists.