A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Horwith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwith graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Horwith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin J Horwith MD is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Melvin J. Horwith practice?
- Dr. Melvin Horwith has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Horwith practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Endocrinologists.