A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Kirschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Kirschner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschner graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kirschner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital - Panorama City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Henry Kirschner MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Melvin H. Kirschner practice?
- Dr. Melvin Kirschner has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Kirschner practices Public Health near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Preventive Medicine Specialists.