A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Laski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Laski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Respiratory Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Laski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Laski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Edward Laski MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin E. Laski practice?
- Dr. Melvin Laski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Laski practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Nephrologists.