Learn more about Dr. Melvin Linden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Linden is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linden graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Linden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melvin D. Linden practice?
Dr. Melvin Linden practices Family Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Family Physicians.