A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Lu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Lu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Chia-Hung Lu MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin C. Lu practice?
- Dr. Melvin Lu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Lu practices Dermatology near Weeki Wachee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Trinity, FL.