A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Mackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Mackler, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mackler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Mackler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackler graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin A Mackler MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin A. Mackler practice?
- Dr. Melvin Mackler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Mackler practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.