A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Mackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Mackler, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Mackler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackler graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mackler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melvin A. Mackler practice?
Dr. Melvin Mackler practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Urologists.