A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Mackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Mackler, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackler
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Mackler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Mackler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackler graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin A Mackler MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin A. Mackler practice?
- Dr. Melvin Mackler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Mackler practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL and Homestead, FL.
See Miami Urologists.