Learn more about Dr. Melvin Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Manning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Manning, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Manning has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin R Manning MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Melvin R. Manning practice?
- Dr. Melvin Manning has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Manning practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.