A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Manning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Manning, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manning has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Ray Manning MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Melvin R. Manning practice?
- Dr. Melvin Manning has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Manning practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.