Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melvin Manning
Dr. Melvin Manning, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Manning is affiliated with Las Colinas Medical Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger. Dr. Manning has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Melvin Manning has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Melvin Manning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Tarek Souryal
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Peter Davis
Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Bradford Bellard
Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi9