Dr. Melvin Manning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melvin Manning?

Grass Pollen Allergy

Grass Pollen Allergy

Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Melvin Manning?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor!

I am puzzled by the negative reviews. Our family has seen Dr. manning for several issues including sports injury, knee pain and hip pain. We could not ask for better care! Dr. Manning always takes time to listen, answer questions and explain treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Manning.

September 7th, 2012

Inspired to Achieve Best Physical Condition

Visit to doctor after catastrophic injuries resulted in two-year continued supportive discussions about self care and coming to terms with/defining practical limitations. Unexpected support and referrals for alternative medicine exploration to achieve highest pain-free potential given by Dr. Manning.

June 27th, 2012

There must be better doctors elsewhere..

I went to see Dr. Manning at the Las Colinas office for a sports injury and I didn't like the experience. I would like my doctor to take the time to listen to me and my concerns but he was in a rush to finish things off. I felt the same on two of my visits. He didn't show any interest or compassion in my problems. Was quite happy to show me the door. Very disappointed. His attitude was that he has seen numerous of these and it's not a new thing for him. Maybe they care only pro athletes. I dont know.

April 11th, 2012

I read some negative comments which describe exactly the opposite of my experience. I am not a professional athlete- a weekend warrior like most patients. I have been treating with Dr Manning for over a year for back problems. While I still have the pain, he has worked with me on managing it and I have been very happy with him. He spends as much time talking to me as I need. Recently, I had a new/unrelated injury and needed to see a doctor fairly urgently- I called his office and they got me in to see him the next day. I have several other friends who also see Dr Manning regularly and they are also very happy with their experiences with him and his staff.

February 4th, 2012

Little regard for non professional athletes

I am a runner and went to Dr. Manning because I needed help with some hip pain. I left feeling discouraged about my prognosis and foolish for wanting to run again. This doctor may have graduated from Med. School, but certainly he failed at dealing with patients in a compassionate manner.

January 11th, 2010

I didn't get the full description of what was going on with my back. He said he would try to manage the pain with medication then an injection if the meds quit working. Didn't describe the type of injection recommended nor did he go over the MRI film to show what was going on. Also, got charged 70 dollars for a copy of the MRI which was mine to have since I paid for it! I needed to go get another opinion.

June 1st, 2015