A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Markowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Markowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Markowitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Melvin Markowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Markowitz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Linwood, NJ.
See Voorhees Radiologists.