A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Markowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Markowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Markowitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Melvin Markowitz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Markowitz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Marlton Radiologists.