Learn more about Dr. Melvin Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Marks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bacillary Dysentery
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Cystic Fibrosis
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Respirovirus Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Marks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Isaac Marks MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melvin I. Marks practice?
- Dr. Melvin Marks has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Marks practices Pediatrics near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.