A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Masloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Masloff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Masloff, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masloff graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Masloff has 15 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masloff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melvin L. Masloff practice?
Dr. Melvin Masloff practices Otolaryngology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Vineland Otolaryngologists.