A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Masloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Masloff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Masloff, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masloff graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Masloff has 15 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin L Masloff FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin L. Masloff practice?
- Dr. Melvin Masloff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Masloff practices Otolaryngology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Vineland Otolaryngologists.