Family Physicians

Swope Health Services
1638 W US Highway 24
Independence, MO 64050
816-627-2000
Locations and availability (2)

|  Marcus Welby  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

As an older patient, I look for a doctor that has a caring soul. He is young, but he reminds me of the doctors we had back in the old days that would make house calls. He always inquires about my family and encourages me to follow my diet. I find him to be extremely smart and kind.

|  Phenomenal!!!!  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

Dr. McFarlin is a kind caring physician. In fact, he is the best doctor that I have come across in ages. He not only cares about his patients, he makes you want to do better in terms of ones health. I was so impressed by him that I recommended many family members and friends. The ones that have actually followed my recommendation have nothing but positve things to say about the Dr. McFarlin. His diagnosis were accurate and concise. He took the time to break down medical jargon and put it in simplistic terms that a non medically trained person would understand. I think he is wonderful..God bless him!

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

He's been the best Doctor I ever had in Kansas City.

Aug 13th, 2011

He looks for the vulnerable female patients and then munipulates them into paying his bills. There are lawsuits that have been filed on behalf of several of his female patients. Be very carefull if you are his patients. His diagnosis is not very accurate example he told me my acne was not acne but a viral infection.?? He also said that my thyroid was enlarged, when I went to a specialist that doctor said there was nothing wrong with my thyroid and it was not enlarged.

Apr 13th, 2010

Love this doctor! Helped me lose 50 pounds 2 summers ago and I've kept all but 9 pounds of it off for 2 years. Plus helped with some other health issues. He genuinely cares and his bed side manner is comforting, very positive. I was his patient at Research Physicians and have been looking for him every since he left. I am 37 years old and he is the best doctor I have personally ever had. I hope to find him again someday.

Oct 30th, 2009

great doctor. sad that he's not at downtown physicians any longer.