Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melvin Mcinnis
Dr. Melvin Mcinnis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Medical Genetics. Dr. Mcinnis is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and University Of Michigan Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Melvin Mcinnis has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...