Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melvin Medlock Jr
Dr. Melvin Medlock Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brevard, NC, with another office in Walterboro, SC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Medlock is affiliated with Satilla Medical Center, Mary Black Memorial Hospital, Spartanburg, Sc and Satilla Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Melvin Medlock Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Melvin Medlock Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brevard, NC.
Dr. Daniel Hayes
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Brevard, NC 0 mi34
Dr. Daniel Timmerman
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Brevard, NC 0 mi13
Dr. Marco Chavarria-Aguilar
Brevard, NC 0 mi18